Binomo is a category “A” member of the International Financial Commission, which guarantees customers quality of service, transparency of relations, and protection from a neutral and independent dispute resolution organization. Business Wire IndiaBinomo is a category "A" member of the International Financial Commission, which guarantees customers quality of service, transparency of relations, and protection from a neutral and independent dispute resolution organization. It offers an experience of a smarter online trading platform with 900,000+ traders trading daily from over 130 countries. Binomo is not an online game, rather honest trading. It is based on real-time analysis and the ability to predict the market through experience. It attracts those who are interested in improving their trading skills from home.
How to Use Binomo
Anyone can achieve good results through online trading once they are determined to evolve. Find powerful tools for professional trading such as an economic calendar, charting tools, Bollinger wave indicators, MACD, Moving Average, and others. Explore the Binomo Education section of the Binomo Website to learn more.
- Make an account on Binomo through the easy sign-in procedure
- Binomo asks for data verification, to ensure the safety of their customers. A strict verification is conducted on- identification, bank card, address, and other important details for protecting the users against fraud.
- Make a demo account with $1000 demo funds for training.
- The minimum deposit on Binomo is just $5 (350 INR) and the minimum investment is $1 (70 INR).
- After the registration, they have to assign bank cards or e-wallets for making transactions.
- Funds can be withdrawn using the same method a trader chooses to deposit the funds, if a trader registers and verifies more than one method they can withdraw using any.
This feed is automatically published via businesswireindia.com